The Sustainable Tourism Community is deeply committed in contributing to the recovery of the tourism sector in a sustainable and resilient way, as well as in calling for the greatest support to tourism as one of the strategic assets for the Euro-Mediterranean coastal region. Assessing the urgency of the work for including sustainability as a key approach to develop recovery plans, we gathered some of the most interesting webinars on this topic.
- (08/05/2020) Council of Europe. Cultural Routes Dialogues: challenges andopportunities post Covid-19" - 1. Spain
- (11/05/2020) Online Conference: Reignite Mediterranean and Leisure Tourism in the post COVID-19 era
- (16/05/2020) Project NEST - Italy Albania Monenegro Interreg IPA CBC Programme - The impact of Covid-19 in the tourism economy of INTERREG countries: problems and threats
- (27/05/2020) UNWTO. Quo vadis tourism: Agenda 2030 and SDGs in times of covid-19: the chance to true recovery CROSSDEV Lectures. How to rethink sustainable tourism after Covid-19
- (27/05/2020) University of Split. Nature based destinations and COVID19
- (27/05/2020) Union for the Mediterranean- Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on Ports and Maritime Transport in the Mediterranean Region
- (29/05/2020) TripAdvisorTalk: How will the perception of sustainability and sustainable tourism evolve after COVID-19
- (09/05/2020) Comunidad Valenciana. La sostenibilidad como vector fundamental en los destinos turísticos inteligentes.
- (20/05/2020) In2Destination. Webinar: Turismo Competitivo y Sostenible en Europa conviviendo con COVID-19
- (14/05/2020) ReloadGreece. Can the Greek tourism sector become more resilient and sustainable as it emerges from the pandemic?
- (14/05/2020) AegeanTourism. Tο αύριοτουτουρισμού - Webinar από το ΠαρατηρητήριοΒιώσιμουΤουρισμούAιγαίου
- (29/05/2020) Federparchi and Parchi del Ducato Turismo Sostenibile nelle Aree Protette ai tempi del Covid 19
- (3/06/2020) Webinar Promis: TURISMO IN SALUTE: il panorama post-Covid tra restrizioni ed opportunità