** CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS **
The 4th edition of the INRouTe biennial Seminar will lead with the connection between Tourism, Territory, and Culture. This INRouTe event will be organized by in2destination and hosted by CISET – Università Ca’Foscari.
INRouTe Venice Seminar 2018 will be taking place in Venice, in November 29th and 30th.
The topics focus of this edition are:
- Bridging Tourism and Territory
- Connecting Tourism and Culture from a supply and demand perspective
You can register your participation here
***** Call for Research Papers *****
Research papers are invited across the widest spectrum of research conducted on measurement and economic analysis of tourism provided that the study area is subnational in scope and that the research submitted to the call addresses the following sub-topics specifically:
- improving measurement of visitor flows linked to culture and heritage related activities
- better defining the size and nature of the linkages between culture and tourism at destination level
- culture as a major component of regional development
- innovation in cultural tourism at destination level (tangible and intangible assets; experience based approach)
- improving cultural tourism target segmentation and behavior analysis
All submissions are rigorously evaluated for novelty, significance, and soundness. Papers should clearly state the background, introduction, purpose, theory, methodology, results, conclusions and managerial/industry/social implications of the study, and be fully referenced with appropriate citations.
Research papers (10-20 pages) and extended abstracts (3-5 pages) should be innovative, so as to advance the knowledge base of related fields. These papers present major contributions to the field and should be up to 20 pages in length. The seminar may publish an INRouTe seminar proceedings including all accepted full papers.
*** Submission of extended abstracts and full papers ***
- Authors must follow the ‘Author Advice’ document as a style guide for standards to follow in the preparation of manuscripts.
- All full papers & extended abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors are expected to:
- Submit an extended abstract by August 31st
- If accepted submit the corresponding full paper by October 23rd.
- Register by September 26th so that authors´ work is included in the programme
4. Extended abstract must be 3-5 pages long.
5. Full papers (12-20 pages).
6. Accepted authors must register for the conference by September 26th, 2018 and submit their full papers by October 23rd in order to have their papers included as part of the seminar programme for presentation and in the Seminar Proceedings, should such proceedings be issued.
*** Time Schedule ***
Extended Abstract Submission closes: August 31st, 2018
Final acceptance: September 14th, 2018
Registration Deadline for authors: September 26th, 2018
Full paper Submission closes: October 23rd, 2018
Conference: November 29-30th, 2018
*** Research contact appointee ***
Please send your abstract and full paper to: email@example.com
*** Scientific Committee ***
Co-Chairs of the Scientific Committee:
- Nagore ESPINOSA URESANDI, in2destination Research and Consultancy in Tourism & Deusto University, Spain.
- Mara MANENTE, CISET Universitá Ca’Forscari, Italy
Salvador ANTON, University Rovira I Virgili, Spain Tad HARA, University of Central Florida, United States of America
Federica Montaguti, CISET Universitá Ca’Forscari, Italy
Sabrina Meneghello, CISET Universitá Ca’Forscari, Italy